Friday 14 December 2007

Calm Down, This Melbourne Nanny!

I have had enough of ranting and venting in the last few days. A week of my holiday is gone. Instead of reading newspapers, visiting a questionable mum’s blog and watching junk TV, I should really be using my time more productively.

Although not very obvious, I have completed the minor renovations to my blog. The reason that I have been blog surfing is because I am looking for blogs that I might like to read regularly to add them to my list here. Since I haven’t found any pleasant ones so far, I will not trim my current list as yet. I will blog surf again in a few days time. Meanwhile, I will look for something else to do to cool my smouldering head.

I might pop into the library to find myself a book on Evolution. I need something deep like this to shift my focus or I will drown in my own thoughts about people that I really shouldn’t waste my time thinking about. Books are good. They take you away from the real world not just for a moment. In fact, non-fiction books of a favourite topic are especially good because they keep you busy thinking. After watching a show called “The Universe: Beyond the Big Bang” on the History Channel almost two weeks ago, and another show called “Ape to Man” on the same channel a few days ago, I am suddenly very curious again about how the universe and us humans came to be. I find these sort of things interesting. Gee, what a geeky nanny? LOL.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=4b0e839191f0716e560aee169f8ff90b