Monday 24 December 2007

Friendly Service Again @ MYER CBD

We went to MYER to buy a few electrical appliances after our brunch at Hungry Jacks on Saturday. As usual, I was somewhat reluctant to go there but I had to complete our Christmas pressie shopping. I was so sure that I was going to get poor service that nerves got the better of me and I began to harass the Good Samaritan. Poor fellow!

We bought a Candy Floss machine, a popcorn machine and a super nice kettle. I looked at a lady walking past us with a wok that I suspected to have a price tag of around $300, I thought the shop assistant would not be happy to serve us because our stuff came just under $200 and there was more for her to pack. To my big surprise, the lady who served us was very nice. She handled our items gently and packed them in bags, making sure that the knots weren’t too tight so we could carry them with ease. I saw that she was so nice that I took the opportunity to ask her questions on an electric urn that I thought my brother might be interested in. She responded politely. This is the kind of service that I love. It was exactly like how it used to be. I felt so good that I wanted to come back to shop on Boxing Day! That nice feeling didn’t last long though. It took only one unplanned visit to the newsagency at QV to ruin it all for me. I just can’t stand bad service!

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=4b0e839191f0716e560aee169f8ff90b