Wednesday 30 January 2008

Buying Prescription Glasses Online

The festive season is well and truly over but I find myself needing more and more stuff. I need new jeans because most of the ones that I have are falling off me if I don’t use a belt and I really don’t like using one. A duffle coat is also on my wish list. I think I also need new glasses too. My next check up is due around the middle of the year. I have been checking out what other people are wearing and I desperately wish to get myself a pair of those that gives me a more mature look. I know that I am being greedy because I mostly wear contact lens.

I heard from someone that it is now possible to buy prescription glasses online. I love the savings by buying directly from the manufacturers. An up to date prescription issued by the Optometrist is required to buy prescription lenses online. Most Optometrists do issue one to each customer but I have been to one company that refused to issue one. That was the 90’s. I bought one pair of spectacles from them and that was it. They still send me offers to this day! LOL.

Zenni Optical is one such place to buy online prescription glasses. Zenni Optical: Sell Rx Glasses $8 with case! They manufacture their own fashionable glasses using modern materials. I just had a look at the website and I find their prices very affordable. This is because the customers are buying straight from the manufacturers without going through middlemen. With the option to now buy glasses online, affordability and variety are suddenly more widely available to everyone.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=4b0e839191f0716e560aee169f8ff90b