Monday 28 January 2008

I Got Tagged!

I was tagged by Preemie Twins' Nanny last week. This is the first time something like this had happened to me. She could be my only regular reader of this blog. Since I have not done this before, I will have to ‘study’ what she did with hers!

It looks like I have to list the rules first:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the fun begins.

Here are my 6 responses:
1. I love to collect shoes – no, not just shoes for myself. I actually collect children’s shoes – no, not just any children’s shoes. They have to be Start Rite Brand and they have to be made in England.
2. I prefer to use only white coloured pegs!
3. I don’t like green pickles inside hamburgers but I love the yellow pickled daikon used in Japanese foods like Sushi.
4. I prefer not to kill bugs like spiders. I just catch them if they come into the apartment and then release them alive in the lawn areas downstairs.
5. I love to play pranks.
6. I would like to keep a McDonald’s Cheeseburger to see if it is true that it doesn’t decompose like normal.

There, there, I have done it. Unfortunately, I do not have 3 other people to tag. I read blogs regularly but other than two other people (including Preemie Twins' Nanny who already tagged me for this) I do not know of anyone else online to tag. I really should start networking by dropping comments.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=4b0e839191f0716e560aee169f8ff90b