Sunday 13 January 2008

Unique Book Sale

I just got wind that there is going to be a book sale at a Salvation Army Church Hall on next Friday & Saturday (18/01/08 3 pm – 9 pm & 19/01/08 10 am – 5 pm). The exact address is at 61 Guildford Road, Surrey Hills. Victoria. It is a joint effort between two online bookshops (Credo Trust and Chariot Press) catering to parents who educate their children at home. I have nothing to do with this book sale but I believe the collection on display will be interesting to those who are interested in the education of young children. They sell books that are not available in typical bookshops and there may be children’s books with a Christian flavour that may not be palatable to some, but I am open minded. I can’t wait to see if they have anything interesting that I can add to my collection. I will post an update after I have been.

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=4b0e839191f0716e560aee169f8ff90b